Custom Homes Overview
Over the past three decades, Arlington Designer Homes has built nearly 70 new custom homes throughout Northern Virginia. These houses have spanned the range from affordable housing to custom multi-million dollar homes. We have worked on small and large lots, and we specialize in difficult in-fill lots here in Northern Virginia.
We never build the same house twice. We enjoy the challenges and unique chances that emerge with each job. Arlington Designer Homes believes in building different types of houses for different types of people, and we will work with you to create your dream home. We can build on your lot or on ours.
Everyone associated with Arlington Designer Homes, from our designers and architects to our long-time sub-contractors, takes pride in our workmanship and our customer service. When you buy an Arlington Designer Home, you can be sure that you will have a very hands-on experience, from the design and planning stage through to the completion of your dream home.
Together Every Step of the Way
At some point in any new home or remodeling project, every client asks us, “So, what’s next?”
Arlington Designer Homes has deep connections in the communities where we work, and can help guide you through the whole building process, no matter what stage your project has reached. Whether you are looking for land, or looking for an architect, or have a property and a design in hand and are ready to start selecting materials and pricing out your home, we can help you move forward.
- Initial Meeting: to assess the scope of work for your custom project.
- Design and Budgeting: We will work with you to come up with cost effective designs to stay within budget.
- Secure Financing: We can help you navigate through the world of finance. We work with a select group of banks to bring you the best service.
- Selection Process: Shepherding you through the ins and outs of selecting everything from the color of your siding to the location of your TV.
- Construction Timeline and Permit: Prepare plans and submit for permits. Walking your project through the municipality in which we are building.
- Construction: Your project manager will be by your side from this point until the day you move in. Managing the project and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Possession: Move in day!