Northern Virginia is the perfect place to call home, and we can design and build your custom dream home right here in our area. We have built hundreds of custom projects throughout NOVA over the past three decades, ranging from affordable housing to custom multi-million-dollar homes. From small to large lots, we specialize in creating your home on your property, and we even work in difficult in-fill lots to give you more options.
Our team never builds the same house twice. We welcome the challenges and unique opportunities that present themselves with each new job. Your home is guaranteed to be special, and without equal, in the Northern Virginia area. Arlington Designer Homes strives to build different types of houses for different types of people, and we can’t wait to work with you to build your own family’s dream home. We can even build on your lot or on one of ours.
From our designers and architects to our long-time sub-contractors, our entire team takes pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. When you make an Arlington Designer Home your own, you can rest assured that you will enjoy a very hands-on experience from the planning stage all the way through to completion of your dream home.
We are with you every step of the way, and we will guide you through the whole building process. Here is a brief overview of the steps you can expect to take when you work with Arlington Designer Homes:
1. Initial Meeting: Together, we assess the scope of work for your custom project so that we can create a blueprint to the home of your dreams.
2. Design and Budgeting: It’s important to stay within budget, so we work with you to come up with cost-effective designs.
3. Secure Financing: The world of finance can be complicated, but we can help you navigate this world by working with a select group of banks to bring you the best service.
4. Selection Process: The fun part about building a custom home is choosing everything from the color of your siding to the location of your TV.
5. Construction Timeline and Permit: We’ll take care of all the plan preparation and the submissions for permits. We’ll walk your project through the municipality in which we are building.
6. Construction: Your own project manager will be by your side from this point until the day you move in. He or she will take care of the project and troubleshoot any issues as they arise.
7. Possession: The day you’ve been waiting for, when you and your family finally move into your custom dream home!
Are you ready to embark upon your new home’s journey? Give us a call today to discuss how we can turn your new home dreams into reality.